Creating a Slicer that also contains a DAX Measure27-03-2019 0 Comment(s)
- What I have done above is created a table called Slicer Table
- This is where I added the ADDCOLUMNS Syntax for my table.
- NOTE: Thanks to Maxim for commenting and letting me know that I did not need the original CALCULATETABLE
- I then used the SUMMARIZECOLUMNS DAX function and put in the ( ‘All Web Site Data'[Country] column, as per my requirement to get a Count of Sessions per Country.
- This is where I created my Column Name called “Sessionszz” and my measure called [Sessions]
- NOTE: When I use measures I only use the Square brackets.
- I then close off my previous DAX functions.
No Comments to Show